- God is so good and we are so incredibly blessed.
- I break out in random tears when I think about all that has happened in our lives in the last month.
- Jayvan sleeps through our dogs' barks and I am thankful.
- Lexi makes some of the best pretend coffee and pizza that I've ever had.
- Green Mountain Coconut coffee is delicious.
- Jayvan slept for five hours straight last night and it felt like a lot longer. I am refreshed.
- Suitcases don't unpack themselves.
- Laundry doesn't fold itself either.
- I don't really care about it right now. . .
- My family is amazing and we are so blessed with the outpouring of love we have received.
- My love of babywearing was reaffirmed by my inability to make coffee one-handed.
- I'm a crier.
- As of 12:00 am this morning, Jayvan's adoption is no longer a "legal risk." I stayed up until that time because I couldn't sleep until I saw the clock hit 12:01. Our revocation period is over and honestly that is probably why I slept better last night. Praise God from whom all blessing flow!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Life is Good
Today there are many things I know for certain. Here's the list: