Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The intentions (of the blog)

I feel the need to share my thoughts and our journey into adoption. It seems so funny to say that we are on this journey and we haven't even started the home study process yet. I have so much to learn, and yet I am so filled with hope and promise.

With this blog, I want to be very candid. My other blog is all about our amazing daughter, and I try to keep it as I would want a scrapbook to be produced. It is about our memories with her and her milestones. I want this blog to be about my feelings and thoughts as we progress on this journey. I absolutely love reading blogs in which the authors share their hearts and souls and you feel their emotions in the words that they type.

This is a blog that I am really enjoying right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment