- clean (I have to say that if the homestudy social worker had walked in the door yesterday, I would have been completely comfortable presenting our home, but cleaning seems to be necessary everyday)
- Post an evacuation plan on every level of the house
- Clean out the garage (Is this really necessary for a baby?)
- Get Physician's form back from my sister (I believe she is going to the doctor today)
- Get 4 reference letters (3 friends and 1 family) - I only have one back so far
- Keep working on our Adoptive Parent Profile, because I know I will want to edit it several times.
- Get some pictures taken of just Matt and I alone.
- Do you know that the last picture I have of just the two of us was taken in June 2009? It was on our anniversary and I took it with the timer on my camera. So, needless to say, it's not the best picture. It's funny how priorities change when you have a child. I have a multitude of pictures with the three of us and with Lexi with each of us.
- We have our APQ review on Friday afternoon. I'm excited about that.
- Then we need to schedule our Homestudy!