Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Homestudy Scheduled!

We finally have all of our paperwork in hand, and the homestudy is scheduled.  We have eleven days!  We were lucky that our social worker had time before my sister leaves for Spring Break.  My sister will only need to be here for about fifteen minutes of the meeting, but we are prepared for a long four-hour interrogation.

I can look around and see all of the things I need to clean.  Matt thinks I'm taking the cleaning a little too far, but he's never fully understood my neat-freakiness.

I'm also thinking about what to bake that morning?  Oh how I love the random thoughts that pop into my head during this process.

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand the desire, even NEED to clean before home visits. I was so sad when our social workers didn't even leave the living room! I was like "wait! Don't you want to see the closet?? I cleaned and organized it just for you!". They thought I was crazy, lol. Good luck with your visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys! next stop BABY!

    ReplyDelete