Saturday, July 2, 2011

You know what they say about the best laid plans. . .

Well, we are scheduled to fly out to Virginia on Friday afternoon (five days before baby's due date).  E-mom just called to say her contractions are 8 minutes apart and she may be leaking fluid.  She asked what I wanted her to do and I told her to head to the hospital.  I am excited and a little sad because we were planning to be in the room to support e-mom and be the first to hold the baby (e-mom's wishes and ours).  The earliest we can possibly get there is 11:45 tomorrow morning and I just cannot wish a long labor on e-mom.

I'll update here when I find out more.  Now I'm off to frantically pack.

1 comment:

  1. so excited for you! sending strength and protection to all of you involved. <3

    ReplyDelete