I posted my protocol in an earlier post. I did start the protocol on April 13. I had to slow down on the domperidone dosage because it was causing some bowel issues. I'll just leave it at that, and try not to over-share. I slowly built back up on the dosage and that helped relieve the side effects.
On April 24, I got my first precious drops of breastmilk. I have been getting a little more milk as each day goes on. In the morning, I'll typically get about 1/4 of an ounce. Each other pumping session throughout the day yields about 1/8 of an ounce or a little less.
I am incredibly encouraged by how well this is going. I had read that some people took up to six weeks to see any milk at all, and I saw my first milk in eleven days. I picture myself having a full supply to feed our precious newborn, whenever that baby might enter our family.